Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

Message to my sisters and brothers

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
bilaal Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 04 juli 2005
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote bilaal Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: Message to my sisters and brothers
    Geplaatst op: 04 juli 2005 om 20:04

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu

Praise be to Allah the cherisher and sustainer of the. Final victory is on the side of the believers,except on those who transgress all bounds. Peace and prayers be on the one who was sent with the sword ahead of the day of judgment(s.a.w.),his family and his companions.

My sisters and brothers we are now living in the time of armageddon. Look arround you and you will see all the events that was promised rapidly unfolding.The enimies of Allah have declared war on our religon. They have created a world of great confusion, so that they can forced on us the devils illusions.

Stand firm my brethrens, stand firm. Let us not forget Allah(S.W.A.). Fear Allah as He should be feared. Be not like the fools who indulge themselfs in the things of this world. This world will soon pass away but the hearafter is the best for those who has faith. Let us ask Allah for strength to fight this jihad. Let us ask Him to keep us firm in islam. By His grace, let us love and surport each others for His sake, let us practise our islam no matter what, let us love the things He love and hate the things He hates.

I pray that Allah gives us of His bounties in this life and most of all in the life after.

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu
Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.063 seconden.