Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

Kreeft eten haram?

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
nederlander Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 30 augustus 2005
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote nederlander Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: Kreeft eten haram?
    Geplaatst op: 19 december 2010 om 23:42
Hallo,

Ik heb een vraag.
Is kreeft eten haram?

Gr. Nederlander
Terug naar boven
Hayaatie Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 13 februari 2012
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Hayaatie Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 13 februari 2012 om 19:58
Hej.

Ja dat wil ik ook wel weten. Ik bedoel het leeft in de zee. Aan de andere kant word een kreeft levend gekookt.Wink
Hayaatie!
Jóuw islamitische levenswijze. Magazine voor Moslima's in Nederland en België.
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hayaatie/267346929982889
E: [email protected]
Url: www.hayaatie.nl
Terug naar boven
Marocaantje Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 04 juli 2003
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Marocaantje Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 15 februari 2012 om 01:54

Question

I know that fish is Halal for Muslims. Please tell me if shrimp, clams, crab meat and sea foods are also Halal. Let me know specifically which is Halal and which is Haram.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds.  I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His slave and Messenger.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah  may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him who said, “The Messenger of Allaah  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )said (concerning of the ocean): 'Its water is pure and its dead animals are permissible (to eat).'" [Related by 'The Four Imaams' and narrated by Imaam Maalik, As-Shaafi'i and Ahmad] This Hadeeth states that each and every dead sea animal is lawful and allowable to eat.  On the other hand, the four Imams disagreed concerning the permissibility of eating sea animals that resemble land animals such as people, pigs, dogs, snakes and so on. Imam Abu Haneefah  may  Allaah  have  mercy  upon  him believed that such sea animals are also forbidden since their analogues on land are impermissible to eat.  Imaam Ahmad allowed the eating of all sea animals except frogs, snakes the crocodiles. Imaam Maalikand Imaam As-Shaafi'i believed that all sea animals are lawful to eat with no exception and they based their view on the abovementioned Hadeeth and on the statement of Allaah (what means): {Lawful to you is the pursuit of water-game and its use for food …}[Quran 5:96] By and large, we believe that this last view is the most preponderant one.   

Allaah Knows best.

Bron: islamweb.net

"Wees oprecht tegenover elke Moslim en keer je af van de ongelovigen".
"Jihaad will continue & the resistance will continue until we have victory, or we will be martyrs"Sheikh Yassin
Terug naar boven
Surah 24:35 Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 13 februari 2012
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Surah 24:35 Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 20 februari 2012 om 00:32
Wat hiervan te denken (blobfish) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-JfHVIBUE&feature=related
Terug naar boven
Whatalies Bekijk dropdown
Groupie
Groupie

Lid geworden: 10 augustus 2011
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Whatalies Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 21 februari 2012 om 07:42
Wat heeft eten of niet eten van kreeft trouwens met seksualiteit te maken?

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.047 seconden.