Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

Joodse status in de Bijbel

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
Islam01 Bekijk dropdown
Groupie
Groupie

Lid geworden: 22 juli 2005
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Islam01 Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: Joodse status in de Bijbel
    Geplaatst op: 23 juni 2006 om 05:38

In de bijbel word veel gesproken over de koppige,ongehoorzame mensen onder de bani Israel:

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 21:43)"

"You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? "From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now, and not long ago; you have not heard of them before today. So you cannot say, 'Yes, I knew of them.'  You have neither heard nor understood; from of old your ear has not been open. Well do I know how treacherous you are; you were called a rebel from birth.  For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 48:6-9)"

"So I will disgrace the dignitaries of your temple, and I will consign Jacob to destruction and Israel to scorn.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 43:28)"

"But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 50:11)"

In Oude Testament:

Exodus 32
1 When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, "Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don't know what has happened to him."

Exodus 32
7 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt.
8 They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, 'These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.'
9 "I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people.

Exodus 34
8 Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped. 9 "O Lord, if I have found favor in your eyes," he said, "then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."

Deuteronomy 31
25 he gave this command to the Levites who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD :
26 "Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God. There it will remain as a witness against you.
27 For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you have been rebellious against the LORD while I am still alive and with you, how much more will you rebel after I die!
28 Assemble before me all the elders of your tribes and all your officials, so that I can speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to testify against them.
29 For I know that after my death you are sure to become utterly corrupt and to turn from the way I have commanded you. In days to come, disaster will fall upon you because you will do evil in the sight of the LORD and provoke him to anger by what your hands have made."

Numbers 16
12 Then Moses summoned Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab. But they said, "We will not come!
13 Isn't it enough that you have brought us up out of a land flowing with milk and honey to kill us in the desert? And now you also want to lord it over us?
14 Moreover, you haven't brought us into a land flowing with milk and honey or given us an inheritance of fields and vineyards. Will you gouge out the eyes of these men? No, we will not come!"

Numbers 14
10 But the whole assembly talked about stoning them. Then the glory of the LORD appeared at the Tent of Meeting to all the Israelites.
11 The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the miraculous signs I have performed among them?
12 I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will make you into a nation greater and stronger than they."

Numbers 14
22 not one of the men who saw my glory and the miraculous signs I performed in Egypt and in the desert but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times-
23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it.
24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

Numbers 16
29 If these men die a natural death and experience only what usually happens to men, then the LORD has not sent me.
30 But if the LORD brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the LORD with contempt."
31 As soon as he finished saying all this, the ground under them split apart .

5. Degenen die belast zijn met de Torah en deze niet naleven, zijn als een ezel die boeken draagt. Slecht is de staat van het volk dat de tekenen van Allah verwerpt. En Allah leidt het onrechtvaardige volk niet.

6. Zeg: \"O gij Joden als gij denkt dat gij met uitsluiting van andere mensen de vrienden van Allah zijt, wenst dan de dood als gij de waarheid spreekt.\"

Terug naar boven
Paladin Bekijk dropdown
Groupie
Groupie

Lid geworden: 10 juli 2005
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Paladin Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 23 juni 2006 om 12:34

De Bijbel zegt ook dit over de Joden.

Romeinen 11:
Isra�ls redding, bescheidenheid voor de heidenen

1 Dan is nu mijn vraag: heeft God zijn volk soms verstoten? Beslist niet. Ik ben immers zelf een Isra�liet, een nakomeling van Abraham, afkomstig uit de stam Benjamin. 2 God heeft zijn volk, dat hij al van tevoren uitgekozen heeft, niet verstoten. Of weet u niet wat de Schrift over Elia zegt, hoe hij Isra�l bij God aanklaagt? 3 �Heer, uw profeten hebben ze gedood, uw altaren verwoest. Ik ben als enige overgebleven, en nu hebben ze het ook op mijn leven voorzien.� 4 Maar hoe luidt het antwoord van God aan hem? �Ik heb zevenduizend mensen voor mijzelf in leven gelaten; die hebben niet voor Ba�l geknield.� 5 Zo is ook nu een klein deel over dat God uit genade uitgekozen heeft. 6 Maar wanneer ze uit genade zijn uitgekozen, dan is dat niet omdat ze de wet naleven, want in dat geval zou de genade geen genade meer zijn.

25 Er is, broeders en zusters, een goddelijk geheim dat ik u niet wil onthouden, omdat ik wil voorkomen dat u op uw eigen inzicht afgaat. Slechts een deel van Isra�l werd onbuigzaam, en dat alleen tot het moment dat alle heidenen zijn toegetreden.
Dan zal heel Isra�l worden gered, zoals ook geschreven staat: �De redder zal uit Sion komen, en wentelt dan de schuld af van Jakobs nageslacht. Dit is mijn verbond met hen, wanneer ik hun zonden wegneem.� Ze zijn Gods vijanden geworden opdat het evangelie aan u kon worden verkondigd, maar God blijft hen liefhebben omdat hij de aartsvaders heeft uitgekozen.
De genade die God schenkt neemt hij nooit terug, wanneer hij iemand roept maakt hij dat niet ongedaan. Zoals u God eens ongehoorzaam was, maar door hun ongehoorzaamheid Gods barmhartigheid hebt ondervonden, zo zijn zij nu ongehoorzaam om door de barmhartigheid die u ondervonden hebt, ook zelf barmhartigheid te ondervinden. Want God heeft ieder mens uitgeleverd aan de ongehoorzaamheid, opdat hij voor ieder mens barmhartig kan zijn.

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.094 seconden.