Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

uzbekistan; 2001 een vrouw gearresteerd w

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
malikah Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 23 oktober 2003
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote malikah Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: uzbekistan; 2001 een vrouw gearresteerd w
    Geplaatst op: 18 mei 2005 om 13:45

een vrouw gearressteerd wegens haar geloof...

UZBEK MILITIA ATTACK MUSLIM WOMEN!

On 17 March 2001 militiamen arrested Rahima bint Abdulwahhab in her home in Yunusabad district of Tashknet City! While this pious believer woman is in the Ministry of internal affairs, her relatives know nothing about her destiny and health. Rahima Ahmadalieva was a wife of former imam of the Tashkent mosque "Khoja Nuriddin" Ruhiddin Fahruddinov. As it is known, the government slanderously accused Ruhiddin Fahruddinov as well as many other Muslims of several crimes. Now the authorities want him. Currently, the government being unable to catch him takes revenge on his family and minor children. When Odina, the oldest daughter of Rahima came to the office of Z. Almatov seeking her mother she was also arrested. Before some hours of her arrest, small Odina has begun to try to rescue her mother and appealed to international community. Pay an attention at her speech:

To: the missions of the UN and OSCE in the Republic of Uzbekistan
Copies: embassies of foreign countries in Uzbekistan
Human Rights Organizations
Mass media

APPEAL OF CHILDREN OF ARBITRARY ARRESTED AHMADAILEVA RAHIMA

Dear ladies and gentlemen! On 17 March 2001 collaborators of militia came in our home in Yunusabad district of Tashkent city, caught and arrested my mother Ahmadaliva Rahima. Now she is in the Ministry of internal affairs. They show her nobody, and we can't know anything about her health. Although we don't know of what they accuse her, we know that it is because we are children of persecuted imam Ruhuddin Fahrutdinov. Collaborators of militia search for him and they also demand us to say about his place. This is the reason for the arrest of our mother. On 17 March collaborators of militia came in our home and began to break the door and bars of the windows. We were afraid of them and opened the door. Then they searched our house not showing any order. The collaborators of militia placed some leaflets, which they brought themselves, said that these papers were found in our home, written down something and took pictures by videocamera. A day before it they stopped the car of my brother, searched and found nothing. As it turned out they put some leaflets in the car. In our home they said that there were found leaflets in the car of my brother. They took away with them Qur'an from our home.

Now I left with my minor sister and brother in the home. Youngest of them is 3-year-old. He uninterruptedly cries everyday: "My mother!" Currently all of Muslims are afraid of militia. We don't know what to do. My young sister, brother and I ask you, good people, to help our mother.

21 March, 2001
Odina Maqsudova
Address: Appt. 2, House 19, Yunus Obod-16, Tashkent
Tel: 22-73-13

Recently we've gotten the information, that daughter of arrested Rahima Ahmadalieva, Maqsudova Odina, who was detained with her mother, has been released after more than 1 day of detention. The purpose of detention and investigation is unknown, however, it is clear that she was interrogated about place of her father imam Ruhiddin. The destiny of Rahima Ahmadalieva, who is under arrest of the authorities, is still unknown. >>>

March 27, 2001

APPEAL OF ODINA MAHSUDOVA TO INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY

To: General Secretary of the United Nation
Mr. K. Annan
Copies: President of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov;
the Chief of the OSCE;
embassies of foreign countries in Uzbekistan;
Human rights organizations; mass media

Copies: the Ombudsman of the RU;
The General prosecutor of the R U;
The Minister of internal affairs of the RU;
The Minister of internal affairs of the R U;
The Chief of the National Security Service of the RU

the daughter of Ahmadalieva Rahima (born in 1961),
who is under arrest in the basement
of the Ministry of internal affairs

A P P E A L

Dear Mr. Annan! Militiamen arrested my mother on 17 March 2001. When I went there on 20 March 2001 seeking her, they deceived me, saying that they would show me her, and arrested me too. Their main purpose is to find my father imam Ruhiddin Fahruddinov, who is wanted by the authorities. They accuse him of "wahhabizm" without any ground. The government persecutes our family because we are believers. Militiamen brought my mother and me to the basement and severely cursed us saying: "Your family is criminal's one". Due to brutal treatment toward my mother and me I lost hope to go out of the Ministry healthy. That is why I was forced by their demand to write wrong testimony about my mother. They forced me to look at my mother's face and curse her. They said me: "Your mother is bad woman, she wears headscarf in order to deceive people. If you curse her we let you go. If you won't do it, we do with you so and so" and cursed me by unprintable words. I was frightened and said what they demanded. Their aim was to make psychological effect at her. Now I can't forgive myself for these deeds, because my mother is good and pure woman. I love her very much. Militiamen took off our headscarves from my mother and me. Their boss Edik (Korean by nationality) demanded me to give promise not to wear headscarf, not to pray. Because I was frightened I said these words too. Barbarity, which occurs there is so terrible, that I'm frightened even now when I memorize it. When I stayed in corridor, 3 strong brutal militiamen dragged a Muslim guy from the basement. When I looked at him I was so frightened that I could hardly stay on my feet. It seems his nose was cut. There was a red flesh instead of nose on his face. His feet were totally covered by bruises. Due to severe beatings he wasn't going, he was only dragging his feet. When the militiamen saw me, it seems they stopped a little, however, they continued beat him by rubber baton. I suffer when I think about my mother's condition. During 3 days her face became yellow, she lost flesh. It is clear by her face that they tortured her by prohibiting of sleeping. My mother is very tired. Her heart was ill and she constantly admits medicines. Now they don't give her medicines. I'm afraid she'll die if this condition continues. I couldn't understand what happens. They let me go because I promised them to help to catch my father and brother. However, I don't know where they are. When I was leaving that place, the militiamen threatened me saying: "If you say about events which occur here, we'll do with you so and so". The bosses of the people, who said these words and make bad deeds, are Korean Edik and Uzbek Nadir. They command there. I was afraid of them. Edik said that my mother should be certainly imprisoned because she is mother of wahhabiy people. He is going to bring my minor sister and brother to school for orphans so that they wouldn't become wahhabiy. He also says to women such bad words that his companions go far from him in order not to here it. During several days after my release I couldn't come to myself and even now I don't believe that I was released from there. I said about these events to nobody. However, I suffer when I think about my mother's condition. I will suffer more if I don't tell about it. They torture my mother. Let them kill me, if only they release my mother. Dear good man! I urgently ask You to help my mother! They will kill my mother soon! They demand her to find my father Ruhiddin Fahruddinov. My mother doesn't know where he is. Her condition is severe. If You see her condition, You won't certainly be patient. I saw it, since I can't be patient toward this life.

After arrest of my mother and me I knew that this year was announced in our country as year of mother and children. My minor sister (6-year-old), brother (3-year-old) and I think You certainly help us. Praying for You,

26. 03. 2001
Odina Mahsudova
Appt. 2, house 19, massif Yunusabad-16, Tashkent City, Uzbekistan.
Tel: (998 3712) 22-73-13

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.125 seconden.